Panndorah Gift List General Terms & Conditions
- Once a gift list has been set up, your client will need to confirm they agree to the terms and conditions from the link provided by you the agent/operator. The client will then be able to download the Panndorah app and will have access to view the terms and conditions on the app at all times.
- The terms and conditions apply between you the agent/operator and your client
- The Panndorah gift list operates much like a savings account where friends and family can make donations to fund various aspects of the client’s honeymoon.
- There are no upfront charges to pay when the gift list is set up.
- The fund will be used to reimburse the client for items which they may have already paid for (e.g. flights, hotel etc) the remainder can be put towards experiences and excursions that are not included in cost of their holiday.
- The gift list endeavours to reflect the honeymoon destination selected from a stored library of items, activities and experiences. Donors can purchase a gift from the list which will make them feel that they are buying the client something tangible and will make them feel that they are participating in giving the client the best honeymoon possible and not just donating money.
- Once the honeymoon is booked and finalised the Agent/Operator will set the gift list up for the client. A gift list can only be set up with a confirmed booking and it is mandatory that the Agent/Operator uploads a copy of the holiday invoice to verify that there is an active booking. This will also be stored on the app in the documents folder.
- Once the gift list has been set up, the client will be able to agree to the terms & conditions and download the Panndorah app. The app will enable the client to manage their list, by amending gift numbers, text and value or they can remove items from the list – all instructions of how to use the app are featured on the app.
- Once the client is happy with their list they can share the unique URL link, password and QR code with friends and family. Guests will be able to start buying gifts by way of donations for the honeymoon.
- All donations are confirmed by email and through the app when donors make any donation. The client will also receive notification of any message the donors have left. The donors will receive notification of payment.
- All personal information is protected through General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and upheld through licencing with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) ref ZB376137. For more details go to the ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
- You and your client will have full access to view all donations, messages and the running account at all times. Your client will have full access to use the ‘share’ facility on the app which will enable them to thank the donors for any donations and forward pictures through social media and telephone channels.
- The Client account will be closed and the funds transferred directly to the client within a week of the commencement of the honeymoon/departure date (as some donations are very often paid late). The client bank details will be required so the funds can be released to the account of their choice – you the agent/operator will manage this on your client’s behalf.
- The £75 administration fee will be deducted for the Panndorah gift list service when the fund is forwarded to the client. This fee covers the use of the app, email facility, security of the trust fund (protecting doners money) and most credit card charges.
- Any single credit/debit card transactions received of £200 or above, a 1% charge will be applied and deducted from the reimbursement.
- All donations are held in the Client account, so all funds/donations received are 100% protected. Funds are only released within a week of the commencement of the honeymoon departure date and must be re-verified with a copy of the booking confirmation/invoice at that time from the agent/operator. This is to avoid any fraudulent activity. The Travel Trust Association is financially protected through AIG insurance. Full Terms and conditions of the Travel Trust can be viewed online: https://www.thetravelnetworkgroup.co.uk/faqs
- There are times in life when things don’t always go as planned. In these very rare circumstances, it is possible that a client marriage may not take place and the couple may even decide to go their separate ways. Subsequently many other issues can arise and therefore the honeymoon cannot continue. To avoid any conflict of interest, all funds donated for the benefit of the client in the Client account, will be refunded to the respective donors. This will take place on receipt of a cancellation invoice provided by the Agent/Operator. All donations will be refunded in a reasonable given time and a £5 charge, per transaction deducted to cover administrative costs.
- Panndorah Ltd is an independent provider and protected against any charge back attempts. The funds are held separate to the Agent/Operator who has booked/arranged a holiday booking and any fund discrepancy will be resolved by Panndorah Ltd and regulated by the Travel Trust Association.
- It is the Agent/Operator responsibility to make all clients fully aware of these terms and conditions. These are also provided to the client once they first open the app and can view the full details at any time.
- All references to the Singular shall include the Plural and Vice Versa
Panndorah General Terms & Conditions
By using the Panndorah gift list (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).Panndorah Ltd (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account (‘’individual Agent, shop, homeworker, operator’’).
- Access to the Panndorah service is provided based on a fee per annum to use the service or a monthly payment for use of the service.
- A charge per gift list is implemented and deducted as laid out in the above terms and condition of use. These (Terms and conditions) MUST be relayed to your clients who intern accept the terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot or will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- An annual fee is charged per office/agent/homeworker
- Members of any group/consortium/multiples or those with a number of offices partner stores are entitled to a multiple discount.
- Any individual using the system in more than one location that has not been agreed, the service will be terminated with immediate effect.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- For any upgrade or downgrade in office numbers will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account.
- We require 3 months’ notice of cancellation in advance of the annual cycle
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service 3 months following cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect after 3 calendar months. If there is any unused time in the billing cycle, no refund will be provided. If the three months’ cancellation period goes beyond your current billing cycle, you will be charged for the additional time pro-rata
- Once the service is cancelled any remaining ‘live’ gift list will be valid up to a maximum of twelve months or one month after the clients travel date (whichever comes sooner).
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Panndorah site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.K copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright© Panndorah Limited. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the programming service or visual design elements without express written permission from the Company
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company can use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the account holder usage of other Service customers. Of course, we will make contact with the account owner before taking any action
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be
- Uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- We’re proud to have you as a customer. During the term of this agreement, you hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, non-transferable license to use your trademarks, service marks, and logos for the purpose of identifying you as a Panndorah customer to promote and market Panndorah services. Of course, if you prefer we not use your logo or name in a particular way, just let us know, and we will respect that.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com