Go Travel Wallet General Terms and Conditions
By using the Go Travel Wallet (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Panndorah Ltd trading as the Go Travel Wallet (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- Access to the Go Travel Wallet service is provided based on a fee per annum to use the service or a monthly payment for use of the service.
- Access to the Go Travel Wallet service is based on full disclosure of number of passengers carried annually, measured immediately prior to the service commencing or being renewed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot or will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- An annual fee is charged per office/agent/homeworker
- Members of any group/consortium/multiples or those with a number of offices partner stores are entitled to a multiple discount.
- Any individual using the system in more than one location that has not been agreed, the service will be terminated with immediate effect.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account.
- We require 3 months’ notice of cancellation.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service 3 months following cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect after 3 calendar months. If there is any unused time in the billing cycle, this will be refunded to you. If the three months’ cancellation period goes beyond your current billing cycle, you will be charged for the additional time pro-rata.
- Once the service is cancelled any remaining ‘live’ wallets will be valid up to a maximum of twelve months or one month after the clients travel date (whichever comes sooner).
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Panndorah site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.K copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright© the Go Travel Wallet. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the programming service or visual design elements without express written permission from the Company.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided just click here to contact us or by telephone on 07779 282 108.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service***
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we will contact the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- We’re proud to have you as a customer. During the term of this agreement, you hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, non-transferable license to use your trademarks, service marks, and logos for the purpose of identifying you as a GoTravelWallet customer to promote and market Go Travel Wallet services. Of course, if you prefer, we not use your logo or name in a particular way, just let us know, and we will respect that.
Questions about the Terms of Service click here to contact us