Q: Why should I buy in to the Go Travel Wallet?
- The app is easy to set up, simple to use and will improve the way you operate. It will enhance the experience your clients have, both with you as a travel company and during their trip!
- Clients of all ages use mobile devices these days with so many having access to an iPads and tablets too. You should take advantage of this and use their devices to your advantage.
- Why shouldn’t your travel company be considered forward thinking and innovative especially as there is an app for everything these days!
- You can create a personalised wallet for each client based on where they are going and what they like doing and bring a new and exciting element to their trip. Adding those extra touches allows you to go above and beyond for your clients. This will certainly work in your favour when they come to re-booking or recommending your company to others.
- Having an app is a great way of getting clients to promote your brand. Providing something fun, exciting, and beautiful will encourage clients to share this with friends, family, and colleagues.
- Using an app can help deliver all the information your clients need in a simple and neat way and whatever size your business is, you can always come across professionally.
- Having an app and promoting this as a key selling point is one way that could help you win more business.
- This app will save you time and money printing out documents for your clients and posting a heavy wallet in the post. Travellers are becoming more environmentally conscious, so a physical travel wallet is no longer a necessity, nor is it really expected.
- Undoubtedly you will receive great feedback from using the app which will encourage clients to re-book and they will recommend new clients to book through you too!
- As with anything, an app will come at a cost. If you have the budget, then an out of the box, pre-built solution could actually cost you less than buying your client a cup of coffee – we have made this a very affordable solution!
- Using the app takes no more time than collating all the details you require when sending out documentation on a booking. The difference is that placing everything in this digital wallet is quick, easy, efficient, and will impress your clients.
Q: We like the Go Travel Wallet app, but will it take long to create a Wallet?
This is a really quick process and all you need is to add is the client’s names, where and when they are travelling and select an image you want to use (please be aware copyright images are at your own risk). Uploading documents and useful links takes seconds and a typical booking should take minutes to create.
Q: Is this service only for travel documents?
Since you need to send ATOL certificates, invoices and a receipts at the time of booking why not create the wallet at the same time. This way your clients have all the details of their booking and they have a countdown to their holiday.
Q: I am concerned the time it takes – What if clients want me to add more documents to the app?
The beauty of this service is that you can help them by adding additional documents or links very quickly. However, once they have access to their app they can add their own useful links – perhaps a restaurant they want to visit. They can also add a PDF version of their own documents themselves i.e. travel insurance or boarding passes.
Q: How can I justify the cost?
We have research to show that this service is simple and very affordable. It can save you money in the long run with print and postage and provides outstanding customer service enticing clients to use your service again!
Q: What if we only send out a few trips per year or our trips are seasonal?
This may be the case for some companies, but we have found that travellers like to use the Go Travel Wallet way before and long after their actual holiday. Since bookings are taken all year round it’s a great way of sending clients paperwork, adding up to date trip information and inspiring them before they travel.
Q: Do you have a desktop version of the app?
We do! The Go Travel Wallet is available on your desktop as well as smartphones and tablets. This web-based app has all the information provided available and is really handy to send to clients who may not own mobile device and although we don’t encourage printing documentation, you can do so if there is an important document you prefer to have in your hand.
Q: What happens if my client loses their mobile device?
If this happens, then they of course will not have access to the app, but they would be in the same situation if they lost their documentation too! They have a few options here: they can access their full itinerary on someone else’s device, or they can access their full itinerary through our desktop version. All you need to do is forward the link again.
Q: What support will be available to me and my team?
When you decide to become a Go Travel Wallet client, you will receive full support every step of the way. You can email any questions to us or call us to discuss them in person – we will always notify you about updates or changes to the system.
Q: What if trip details change but my client is already away?
This is not a problem. You can update your client’s information at anytime. As long as they are connected to the mobile network or WiFi, they will automatically receive an email advising then that they have a new document to view.
Q: My clients are going to have limited data on their device – is this a problem?
Not at all! Once the Go Travel Wallet is downloaded, saved and the content opened on a device, any documents (depending on the device being used) should be available to view both ‘online’ and ‘offline’.
Q: Is there anything else the client should be aware of?
The best advice we can give is making sure that the Go Travel Wallet is saved on a homepage, home screen or desktop and opened on any of these devices so you can view the documents. We also suggest devices are fully charged where possible, clients have installed the latest updates from their provider and that they have arranged sufficient data when travelling overseas – no different to making sure that their passport is available and up to date when they travel. WiFi is widely used across the globe these days and is readily available at international airports throughout the world.
Q: Can I provide my own content on the app?
This is exactly what the app is for so you can add their itinerary, e-tickets, ATOL certificate and anything else you want to put in the documents section. You can also provide suggestions for local amenities in the useful links section as well as the hotels they are staying at, up to date Foreign Office advice and perhaps the ‘Manage My Booking’ section on the airlines website to help them with check in. It can be as personalised as you want it to be!
Q: What do I need to consider before getting an app?
If you’re unsure about whether you should get an app to enhance your customer experience, you should think about what happened during the Covid Pandemic where less and less companies were sending out documentation to clients by post. The travel industry experienced so many changes that the only way to get revised documentation to clients was to send via email for them to view and print themselves. The App enables you to make updates and change instantly for clients to access . The technology improves the client experiences, promotes your own business brand, it’s efficient, easy to use, cost effective and keeps you in touch with your clients at all times.
Q: How much does the Go Travel Wallet Cost?
Q: How do we sign up?
Q: Is my Agency featured on the service?
Yes, your company name is featured in the text.
Q: Can I have my business logo instead of Go Travel Wallet?
Yes, there is a one off non-refundable fee of £50+VAT to arrange this. Please click here to contact us for more information.
Q: How do I access the Go Travel Wallet Service?
Once you have signed up you will receive a link and password – we suggest creating a shortcut on your desktop to give you quick access.
Q: Is the service unique to my company?
You have your own unique access code and once you have registered your company into the system your details and client information fully comply with GDPR.
Q: How do I find my way around?
Once you have signed in and accessed ‘My Go Travel Wallet’ the instructions are very simple.
Q: How do I create a Travel Wallet?
Once you have signed in and accessed ‘My Go Travel Wallet’ you can create a wallet very easily by following the instructions.
Q: Anything I should know before I create a Go Travel Wallet?
You need to make sure you know where to find your PDF documents, what image you want to use and any useful links you want to add.
Q: Suppose I still don’t understand how things work or get stuck?
click here to contact us or call our support number on 07779 282 108.
General instructions to open the app:
- If you click on the link provided (alternatively copy the link in to your search bar) or scan the QR code supplied you can open the app. From here you will be able to view all the current paperwork on your mobile phone, iPad/tablet or computer in the documents and useful links sections.
- If you open the link on your phone/iPad you can save the app to your home screen: you just need to touch this logo then scroll down and ‘Add to Home Screen’. At this point you can rename the app if you choose to do so. You will then have full access to all of your documentation at your fingertips.
- If you open the link on your PC you can view or save to your desktop and/or print the details if you prefer to do this, although we are trying to encourage everyone to be more eco-friendly and not print!
- When you view a document or are in one of the links on the app, you just need to swipe from left to right to take you back to the shared documents and the home button. Alternatively use the back arrow on the left or the window chooser on the right of the footer (as seen here).